A visit of our farm
It is your right to know, where those precious products come from. With daily detailed work at ‘Pflegerhof’ we pursue to offer our herb products to health conscious people at a fair price.
The easiest way to the farm
Those who have never been to the Pflegerhof should choose the approach between Seis and Völs (turn off the golf course and continue to St. Vigil / St. Oswald). (look at the map).
Registration (de %amp; it) is not required on the following dates:Please contact us if you wish a guided tour in English: registration requested!
May, June, from September until mid October: every Friday
|3:15pm:||Guided tour in German|
|4pm:||Guided tour in Italian|
|Duration of the tour:||from 30 to 45 minutes|
|Price per person:||Euro 5,00|
|Children:||under 12 years free.|
Guided Farm Tour:
- Explanation of the history of the organically run farm.
- Visiting walk through the herb fields with explanation of farming method and description of the use of different local and exotic plants.
- Afterwards the gentle drying process, the ‘rebeln’ (pick leaves from stems) and the correct storage method at the farm will be explained.
- Finally the visitors can spend time in our farm store and choose from our full product range as well as our more than 500 different plant seedlings.
- Groups or Groups who wish a guided tour in English: Registration requested:
- Registration is required for groups of more than 15 people and for tours outside the given hours!
- Price for groups up to 20 people: 40.00 Euros.
- Groups of more than 20 people will be guided by two experienced members of the team and will be divided, so two different tours will be held.
Family Mulser and Team